Update Week of July 20, 2015
The CACGV is seeking a part-time office administrator for 14 hours per week to assist with administration, member support and financial management. Proficiency with simply accounting is a necessity. Please email your resume to
to express your interest.
Join us for the 2nd Annual Fall for the Arts Expo!
Saturday, August 22nd, 12-4pm at the Victoria College of Art (1625 Bank Street)
The CACGV is looking for artists, teachers and arts organizations to participate in this exciting event and inform the public on their services and activities!
- Great opportunity to engage with your community
- Participants will benefit from print and online marketing
- 10' exhibition spaces available both inside and outside
- Spaces also available for workshops, activities and performances in 30 min slots
- Basic registration - $10; Registration with provided table and chairs - $25
Those interested should submit an expression of interest to
by Friday, July 31st.